BabelFish listing on Defi Llama

Defi aggregator site Defillama is already integrated with RSK and Sovryn was listed a while back. BabelFish should also get listed on the site as it will not only help with the visibility of the project but also the whole ecosystem.

I see some protocol with 0 TVL listed under RSK (perhaps someone testing something) so I dont think it should be that complicated to get this done, usually such platforms require someone from the project team to apply “officially”.

5 Likes

If it is only this type of listing - without any other costs than spending some time on it and providing data to it - it is doable. Let’s see how long will it take.

1 Like

I dont know if there is any cost associated with this listing, the Babelfish team can get the details by contacting the aggregator website(s).

However, even if there is a fee I think this should still be considered and paid from the marketing budget as this is important for exposure and visibility.

I think it sounds like a good idea if there are no other fees. I think a fee would complicate things because it may require a vote from the community to fund the listing.

1 Like

i shall contact them

I’ve asked already someone who can handle it to take a look at it, but there are another things he has on his head right now.

But any help is appreciated.

2 Likes